Success is yours for the taking! H.G. Molenaar is a leading international supplier of machinery and services to the food and beverage industries. We pride ourselves on delivering the latest professionally integrated technology – backed by friendly, full-service support. We believe that our success can be attributed to the collaborative efforts of a culturally diverse group of people working across the globe. Our manufacturing site, based in Paarl, South Africa, employs professionals and technicians in the areas of:
- production control
As an experienced professional or a well-qualified graduate, H.G. Molenaar’s extensive experience, forward-thinking approach to innovation and worldwide presence, offers a rich and rewarding career path.
Success driven growth has created the following vacancies in:
We are looking to employ a friendly, hard-working and efficient person to fill this position, based in Paarl. Please note that as customer service for our Australian branch of Videojet the working hours for this position will be in line with Australian business hours.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 -5 years customer service and relevant administrative experience
- Minimum qualification: Matric
- A professional manner, with excellent communication skills and telephonic skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to work independently and on one’s own in the office
- NB: Able to work from 00.00 – 8.00 to fit in with Australian business hours and willing to work longer hours if required
The main responsibilities include:
Duties related to the ordering and supply of imported Videojet labelling and coding equipment:
- Handle purchase orders
- Dealing with all correspondence & documentation between freight forwarders & suppliers and tracking all orders &shipments
- Providing instructions to Couriers and stores personnel
- Regular communication with customers
- Picking stock
- Processing invoices and doing quotations
- Maintaining spreadsheets on number control
- Assisting Australian technicians with quotations, report to customers.
- Order parts and follow up on orders from International suppliers
- Opening and closing of works orders & invoicing on ERP system (Q-Muzik)
- Dealing with queries from clients/suppliers/Salespeople and technicians
- Warranty return goods process
- Debtors function
- The person should have a strong sales background especially in prospecting, cold calling and canvassing.
- Minimum 5 years successful field sales experience to industry
- Technical knowledge required, but only to a level of understanding technology in machinery very similar to printers, copiers, conveyors etc.
- Some existing and referred customers will be passed onto this person, but main responsibility will be cold calling, bringing in new clients, and growing the area allocated to them.
- Should have own transport.
- Large amount of local travel involved.
- Work environment will be mainly manufacturing plants, factories, packaging plants etc.
- Grade 12 School qualification, computer literacy and good administrative skills are required
[/toggle] Interested candidates should send their CV’s & copies of qualifications, for the attention of Deirdre Conway (indicate position applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org HGM reserves the right to not fill these posts at this time. If you have not been contacted within 21 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.