Success is yours for the taking! H.G. Molenaar is a leading international supplier of machinery and services to the food and beverage industries. We pride ourselves on delivering the latest professionally integrated technology – backed by friendly, full-service support. We believe that our success can be attributed to the collaborative efforts of a culturally diverse group of people working across the globe. Our manufacturing site, based in Paarl, South Africa, employs professionals and technicians in the areas of:
- production control
As an experienced professional or a well-qualified graduate, H.G. Molenaar’s extensive experience, forward-thinking approach to innovation and worldwide presence, offers a rich and rewarding career path.
Success driven growth has created the following vacancies in:
We are looking to employ a self-motivated, trustworthy and reliable Office Administrator and PA to the General Manager of Videojet. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work effectively. This position is based in Jet Park, Johannesburg.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum qualification: Matric
- A secretarial or office management qualification would be preferable
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as an office administrator/office assistant or relevant role
- Familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & office management software (ERP etc.)
- A professional manner, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
- Able to fit into an existing team and grow with the business
- Flexible and willing to work longer hours if required
The primary tasks include:
- Supervise stores personnel and support staff to ensure performance
- Assist with stock takes
- Track stock of office supplies & place orders
- Handle petty cash and strictly adhere to company procedures in this regard
- All standard clerical duties
- Co-ordinate office activities to ensure efficiency and compliance to company procedures
- All tasks related to the smooth running of the office
- Deal with internal and external inquiries as well as service providers
- Liaise with colleagues at the various branches, promoting inter-branch communication
- Assist colleagues wherever possible
- Create and update records and data bases
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage the agenda/travel arrangements & appointments of GM as assigned
- Manage phone calls and correspondence as required
We are looking to employ a qualified, highly efficient and experienced Financial Manager to report directly to the General Manager of Videojet, to be based at our offices in Paarl.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum B Com degree or equivalent financial qualification
- 10 years relevant experience – Accountant to Balance Sheet
- Have strong financial and costing experience
- Experienced in doing transactions in foreign currency is essential
- Must be analytical, a problem solver, able to prioritise, multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills, experienced on ERP systems (SAP, Syspro, we use Qmuzik)
The successful candidate will amongst others be responsible for:
- Preparing year end audit file
- Prepare annual budgets
- Debtors review
- Monthly cash flow reports
- Journal registers
- Monthly reporting to GM & Quarterly reporting to the Board
- Manage finances of foreign entities
- Fixed asset register – full function
- Cash flow forecasts – foreign currencies
- Management accounts variance analysis
- Develop and maintain stock models
- Ordering stock form foreign suppliers for all local and foreign entities
- The person should have a strong sales background especially in prospecting, cold calling and canvassing.
- Minimum 5 years successful field sales experience to industry
- Technical knowledge required, but only to a level of understanding technology in machinery very similar to printers, copiers, conveyors etc.
- Some existing and referred customers will be passed onto this person, but main responsibility will be cold calling, bringing in new clients, and growing the area allocated to them.
- Should have own transport.
- Large amount of local travel involved.
- Work environment will be mainly manufacturing plants, factories, packaging plants etc.
- Grade 12 School qualification, computer literacy and good administrative skills are required
Interested candidates should send their CV’s & copies of qualifications, for the attention of Deirdre Conway (indicate position applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org HGM reserves the right to not fill these posts at this time. If you have not been contacted within 21 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.